Solihull, West Midlands
£28000 - £35000 per annum + full benefit package
about 2 months ago
Fire and Security Engineer
NO CALL OUT!!
PAID DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL
FIRE ALARMS/PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL
My client are an established Manufacturer and Distributor of Fire Safety/Fire Alarm Products and Services, Head Office is in Hereford and they are seeking an experienced and well-rounded Multi Disciplined Fire and Security Engineer, ideally someone located in the South Birmingham region.
About the role:
- Installation of Paxton Access Control.
- Service and Maintenance of Hyfire Fire Alarms.
- Installation of client's own wireless fire alarm system.
- There is NO emergency call out for this role currently this is subject to change in the next 9 months, however.
- Covering the Midlands, Warwickshire, M42 South of Birmingham, working nationally but with specific focus on London, Birmingham, and Manchester.
- Working hours - 07:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday only (some days you will finish earlier than 16:30 - give and take.)
- You will be expected in the Hereford office at least once of week for the collection of materials and equipment.
Salary and package:
- Up to £35k (this will be offered as an hourly rate, and you will be paid from when you leave the house).
- Fully expensed Vehicle, a Transporter, business use only.
- 20 days holiday, plus your birthday off, and all Bank Holidays.
- Overtime paid at time and a quarter.
- Be an experienced and established Fire and Security Engineer.
- Have worked for a BAFE accredited company previously.
- Experience in access control (Paxton) is essential.
- Some experience in CCTV an advantage.
- Experience in installing, maintaining, and commissioning of Fire Alarm systems such as Advanced Kentec, C-Tec, Hyfire systems.
- Working knowledge of BS5839-1.
- Relevant experience or qualifications essential to support the training undertaken.
If you are an established Fire and Security Engineer residing in and around the South of Birmingham and this role appeals, please do not delay in applying for this role.
My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel no: 0208 971 1893.