£25000 - £30000 per annum + Generous Engineer Incentive Scheme
about 1 year ago
- FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER -
- Dorset area -
What have we got to our Fire & Security Engineer?
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Generous Engineer Incentive Scheme than can increase your salary even by £10K (all depending on the work you put in!)
- Travel time and overtime available
- Company vehicle - private use available
- Fuel card, mobile, laptop, tablet, stock and uniform
- Pension scheme
- Death In Service
A continuously growing national company are now looking to hire a skilled and trustworthy Fire & Security Engineer to join their service/maintenance engineering team to cover the Dorset area.
THE FIRE & SECURITY ENGINEER ROLE IS FOR YOU IF YOU…
- Have proven Service experience within the security industry (Intruder alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarms)
- Are an enthusiastic & loyal team player, with good customer service skills/ ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Are an individual who is proactive with the right attitude, willing to learn and develop
If you think this Fire & Security Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Are you a Fire/Security engineer but this role doesn't quite fit? Eligo are a leading fire and security recruitment consultancy specialising in fire & security jobs including security system sales, engineering and project managerial jobs. Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure you your perfect fire and security job.