£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus, Paid Travel Time & MORE
7 months ago
Looking for a Fire Alarm Service Engineer in the Bristol/Bath area to join a successful player within the fire safety sector!
Due to due to an influx of national contracts, a fire safety specialist/Installer/integrator, turning over £4.5Million per year (growing to £5.5Million within the next 12 months!) is now looking to hire a good Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team covering the South West area and some of the M4 corridor.
- FIRE ALARM ENGINEER -
Details of the role:
- Service and maintenance, some small works of Fire Alarms and some basic suppression systems (predominately Vesda), some basic commissioning skills would be an added bonus.
- Paying a base Salary of up to £35K
- You will need to have experience of working in Datacentres
- Reside in and around the Bristol/Bath area.
- FGas certified would be an added bonus, if you don't have it - don't worry the client will provide training.
- After service scheme - 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time - Paid after 1 hour each way
- Call out -£105 per week (1-7), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any callouts after 17.00hrs you will be paid at double time
- Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Travel time is paid at standard rate
- Vehicles; not tracked; Hyundai estate cars - not sign written
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
Are you an ideal candidate for our Fire Alarm Engineer position? Then APPLY NOW!