Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + full benefit package
27 days ago
Fire Alarm Engineer
FIRE ALARM SERVICE ENGINEER
Call out is 1 week in 8
- A well-rounded Fire Alarm Service Engineer to cover The Midlands, sites are typically University sights campuses and Hospitals.
- Servicing of a variety of Morely and Advanced Fire Alarms
- Rectify minor faults
- Working hours circa - 08:00 to 16:30
- Part of emergency on call rota (1 WEEK IN 8).
- The Midlands
- Morely, Advanced Fire Alarms.
- Be an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer
- Experienced with Morley and Advanced Fire Alarms
- Career minded and enthusiastic in the workplace
- Good communicator is paramount
- PC Literate, technically minded
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of up to £27k, plus overtime, plus call out etc (THE CLIENT COULD PAY MORE FOR THE ADDITIONAL SKILLS)
- Overtime is available and is consistent, paid at time and a half outside of contracted hours and then double time from Saturday Lunch time right up until Monday morning 08:00.
- Call out is 1 week in 8, you will be paid 9 x your hourly rate for your standby amount, then you will be paid per call out door to door (expect to be called out as little as to once or twice a month)!
- Travel is paid 1 hour either side of the day.
- Fully expensed Company vehicle.
- This would suit an ambitious, hardworking Fire Alarm Engineer, that is serious about doing a job that they can be proud to put their name to.
- Must be a team player, and an effective communicator.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- PPE/Work Wear.
- Leads and Software.
- Pension - company pay in 3% after successful completion of Probation.
- Ample training opportunities if needed.
Application enquiries - email@example.com tel 0208 971 1893