£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Fire Alarm Service Engineers for M25.
Due to growth our client is looking a number of Fire Alarm Service Engineers to join their business. They specialise in fire safety, electrical detection and mechanical and electrical suppression systems.
This role will see you covering in and around the M25 area.
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Service Engineer position you must be experienced in servicing fire alarms and emergency lighting.
- PPM (planned preventative maintenance) & reactive maintenance of Fire Alarms.
What's on offer:
- Base Salary of up to £35K
- Overtime - you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After service scheme - 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time: £2400 + is easily achieved per year
- Call out: £105 per week (1-7), you will be paid at double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid at time and half
- Any callouts after 17.00hrs you will be paid at double time
- Sundays worked are paid at double time
- Travel time is paid at standard rate
- Vehicles; Hyundai estate cars - not sign written
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression