£25000 - £35000 per annum + Company Van with private mileage
7 months ago
A friendly, family-run, independent company, based in Kent, that specialise in Fire and Security Engineering, Plumbing and Heating and Renovations, is now looking to hire Fire Alarm Service Engineer to cover London including central and city, Essex going up towards Cambridge. The current team consists of 5 full-time engineers and they need YOU and your skills to support them with the increasing amount of work which they will reward you for well!
It's a great opportunity for you to join a successful and growing company!
As their Fire Alarm Service Engineer, you will be responsible for Service, maintenance and small works of Fire Alarms - typical generic systems such as Advanced, Morely, Kentec etc.
What have we got to our Fire Alarm Service Engineer?
- Basic Salary: up to £35K
- Fully expensed company van, toll charge recognition set up, parking apps linked to work phones
- Private mileage permitted
- Work-life balance: working hours 08:00 to 17:00
- Overtime available and is paid at time and half, if you work past 17.00
- Company mobile provided or company will pay £30 towards your phone bill each month - whichever suits you better
- 20 days holiday, potentially changing to 22 / TBC
- No call-out rota at the moment, most likely bringing that into play within the next 3 months of so - standby amount and financial reward yet to be designed will be in line with industry standard
If you think this Fire Alarm Service Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you, send us your CV today.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Telephone call with Senior Operations Manager, followed by a face to face interview with Senior Ops Manager and MD.
- FIRE SERVICE ENGINEER -
Service, maintenance and small works
Advanced, Morely, Kentec