North West England, England
£30000 - £32000 per annum + call out and Travel time
about 1 month ago
Service and Maintenance Engineer
Fire Alarms (Suppression systems)
NORTH WEST (Yorkshire/ Manchester)
I am seeking a good level Service Engineer in the North West for a very good client of mine, ideally I am seeking someone who is experienced in Fire Alarms (suppression systems would be a bonus).
- Yorkshire/ North West (further afield ad-hoc).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Service and Maintenance of Fire Alarms
- Covering the North West, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool etc.
- Hours: 08:30 to 16:30
- Occasional overnight stays - hotel/ food - all paid for by company
- Operating within a commercial/industrial environment.
- Call out rota for these regions are circa 1 in 5 (calls normally handled via phone).
Salary and package:
- Basic salary of between £30k to £32k (depends on experience)
- Fully expensed company van
- Travel time paid door to door -paid at single time ( less 30 mins on way home)
- Overtime available
- Smart phone
- Uniform, PPE
- Specialist tools and meters
If you are an established Fire Service Engineer located in the Manchester/NW area with a background of servicing Fire Alarms then please do not delay in applying for this role.
If this role is of interest to you - please apply or contact email@example.com - 02089711889