£36000.00 - £38000 per annum + overtime, paid travel, bonus, car
7 days ago
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
PAID DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL
COMPANY ESTATE CAR
LONDON AND M25
- Fire Alarm Engineer - Covering London and the M25.
- Paying up to £38k basic plus paid Door-to-Door Travel.
- Call out: 1 in 6
I am seeking a good level Fire Alarm Engineer to join a top client of mine.
Due to an influx of national contracts, a long-standing client of mine turning over circa £6.5 Million is now looking to hire a Fire Alarm Engineer to join their team covering London and the M25 area.
*This role pays travel from door to door, the minute you leave home to the minute you get home*
Fire Alarm Systems: Kentec, Morely, Advanced, GENT etc.
Duties of the Fire Alarm Engineer role:
- The role is predominately a service and maintenance role, covering London and north of M25, working on various fire alarms, conventional and addressable, plus some suppression systems.
- Other duties will include, fault finding and repair, some commissioning and installation of small works.
Details of the salary and package as their next Fire Alarm Engineer:
- Base Salary: up to £38k depending on experience plus paid door to door travel!!
- Overtime: you can easily earn £500 to £1000 per month
- After-service scheme: 6% /engineers are typically earning between £1000 to £2000 extra per year
- Travel time is paid from Door to Door.
- Call out: £120 per week (1:6), you will be paid @ double time door to door when on call
- If you work overtime during the week the engineers are paid @ time and half
- Any callouts after 5 pm you will be paid at double time, Sundays worked are paid @ double time
- Hyundai estate car - not sign written, vans are.
- 15 days paid sick after 12 months of service
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays rising each year
- Private mileage is allowed
- Ample training opportunities
- Progression is encouraged for the Engineers serious about their career progression
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Engineer you are/have:
- A qualified Fire Alarm Engineer
- ideally FIA certified or equivalent
- Basic commissioning experience
- IT literate
- Reside in London or the Home Counties, Essex, Kent etc.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
If this Fire Alarm Engineer position sounds like an ideal next role, APPLY NOW!
0208 971 1893