£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension and overtime
about 2 months ago
Fire Alarm Engineer
Essex based Engineer required
- A well rounded mobile Fire Alarm Engineer covering Essex & Cambridge with 1 day a week travelling to SE London
- Servicing of a variety of Fire Alarms.
- Installation of small and additional works
- Basic commissioning of Fire Alarm systems
- Fault Finding
- Working hours circa - 08:00 to 16:30
- One day a week - travelling to S.E London
- Part of emergency on call rota.
- Working on the attached railway contract.
- Large sites in Cambridge, Colchester and Southend plus various other locations
- One day a week - Goldsmiths University New Cross
- Kentec, Morley, Advanced Fire Alarms, Coopers
- Training will be provided on client's own system/equipment and Gent panels.
- Be an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer.
- Experienced with Kentec, Morley, Advanced Fire Alarms.
- Career minded and enthusiastic in the workplace.
- Good communicator is paramount.
- PC Literate, technically minded.
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of up to circa £35k, plus overtime.
- Overtime is available and is consistent, paid at time and a half outside of contracted hours and then double time from Saturday Lunch time right up until Monday morning 08:00.
- Call out is circa 1 week in 6, you will be paid 9 x your hourly rate for your standby amount, then you will be paid per call out door to door (expect to be called out as little as to once or twice a month)!
- Travel is paid 1 hour either side of the day.
- Fully expensed Company vehicle.
- This would suit an ambitious, hardworking Fire Alarm Engineer, that is serious about doing a job that they can be proud to put their name to.
- Must be a team player, and an effective communicator.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- PPE/Work Wear.
- Leads and Software.
- Pension - company pay in 3% after successful completion of Probation
- Ample training opportunities
Contact Louise Shepherd at Eligo on 02089711889 or firstname.lastname@example.org