£28000 - £35000 per annum + full benefit package
7 months ago
FIRE ALARM ENGINEER
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
ADDRESSABLE AND CONVENTIONAL FIRE ALARM PANELS
I am seeking a well-rounded and experienced Fire Alarm Engineer for a great client of mine who are a respected and established Fire Alarm Company, ideally someone residing in north Essex.
- Service and maintenance of a variety of Fire Alarm panels.
- Fault finding and repair.
- Installation of small and additional works.
- Small commissioning jobs of existing Fire Alarm systems via laptop software.
- Working hours circa - 08:00 to 16:30
- Part of emergency on call rota.
- Must have expereince with Kentec, Morely, Advanced Fire Alarms.
- Training will be provided on client's own system/equipment and Gent panels.
- Be an established Fire Alarm Engineer.
- Experienced and familiar with Kentec, Morley, Advanced Fire Alarms.
- Reside in the north of Essex or in the close proximately.
- Career minded and enthusiastic in the workplace.
- Good communicator is paramount.
- PC Literate, technically minded.
- Full UK driving license
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of up to £35k, plus overtime.
- Overtime is available and is consistent, paid at time and a half outside of contracted hours and then double time from Saturday Lunch time right up until Monday morning 08:00.
- Call out is 1 week in 6, you will be paid 9 x your hourly rate for your standby amount, then you will be paid per call out door to door (expect to be called out as little as to once or twice a month)!
- Travel is paid 1 hour either side of the day.
- Fully expensed Company vehicle.
- FIA certs or equivalent an advantage.
- This would suit an ambitious, hardworking Fire Alarm Engineer, that is serious about doing a job that they can be proud to put their name to.
- Must be a team player, and an effective communicator.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- PPE/Work Wear.
- Leads and Software.
- Pension - company pay in 3% after successful completion of Probation.
- Ample training opportunities if needed.
If this Fire Alarm Engineer role appeals to you and you meet with all the listed criteria please do not delay in applying, email@example.com 0208 971 1893.