£29000 - £35000 per annum + Travel expenses paid + No Call Out
6 months ago
Due to continuous growth, a UK leading provider of fire & security systems with over 20 years of industry experience is now looking to Hertfordshire Fire Alarm Engineer to join the team working in North/North East of M25 (Hertfordshire), paying up to £35k plus package (details below). Their client base is predominately operating across the Education and Health sectors, they have some prestigious and recognised sites across Southern England.
As their next Fire Alarm Engineer, you will be servicing and maintaining most addressable systems including networked systems - mainly Advanced, Morley, Gent (although training can be provided), as well as commissioning small additions on Advanced, Morley using laptop software and completing small installations. Their Fire Engineers are working on call out rota - 1 week in 5.
Their next Fire Alarm Engineer will be offered:
- Basic salary up to £35K
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- Usual working hours: Mon to Fri / 08:00 - 16:30 (home nice and early!)
- Overtime is available and is consistent, paid at time and a half outside of contracted hours and then double time from Saturday lunchtime right up until Monday morning 08:00
- You will be paid 9 x your hourly rate for your standby amount, then you will be paid per call out door to door (expect to be called out as little as once or twice a month)!
- Travel is paid 1 hour on either side of the day
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- PPE/Work Wear
- Pension - company pay in 3% after successful completion of probation
The sites consist of Kentec, Morely, Advanced Fire Alarm Systems. Training will be provided on client's own system/equipment and Gent panels.
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Engineer role, you must be experienced with Kentec, Morley and Advanced Fire Alarm Systems, be an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career and is willing to learn and develop! You also need to live in the close proximately of North/North East of the M25.
If you think this Fire Alarm Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you - APPLY NOW!