East London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus scheme, company events etc
30 days ago
A well-known manufacturer and importer of fire and life-safety products are looking to hire an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to cover London and the surrounds - to operate within specialist construction site environments.
About the client:
A manufacturer and importer of life-safety products are looking to hire an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to cover London and the surrounds - to operate within specialist construction site environments.
Not only are this company's main goals to motivate, inspire and drive staff, but they're also pretty good at what they do; they actually have their own patented product which landed them as a finalist at the London Construction Awards and in recent years have doubled their turnover.
Additional points of appeal:
The company can offer you a range of fantastic benefits on top of your basic salary including vouchers when the company hit the target, quarterly outings for the whole team, an extra bonus scheme and an annual 'back to work' event on the first day of the New Year! They never make you work past 5pm, and early morning will be compensated with an early finish on a day of your choice - they're just laid back like that!
About this Fire Alarm Engineer role:
- Service, Reactive Maintenance, Fault Finding and repair of Cygnus Fire Alarms - the companies 'own fire alarm system' - specially designed fire alarm systems for Construction site
- Full training on Cygnus Alarms will be provided by the client
- You just have to be flexible to cover Central London as well as surrounding areas
- Be accessible to Basildon Depot where some of your resources are kept
- The salary is up to £35k (flexible for the right person), plus overtime, call out incentives etc.
- Covering London and the South East
This Fire Alarm Engineer is for you if you are/have:
- An experienced Fire Alarm Engineer
- Good knowledge of all Fire Safety regulations
- Up to date with newer and more modern technologies
- IT literate
- Have experience of working within a construction site environment
- Live within a good commutable distance from London - a lot of the work is London based.
- FIA qualified
Are you their next Fire Alarm Engineer? Apply now and let's get you started ASAP!