£29000 - £33000 per annum + Travel expenses paid + No Call Out
6 months ago
FIRE ALARM COMMISSIONING AND SMALL WORKS ENGINEER
North East of M25/Chelmsford and close surrounds
Kentec, Morely, Advanced Fire Alarm Systems
Due to continuous growth, a UK leading provider of fire & security systems with over 20 years of industry experience is now looking to hire a Fire Alarm Commissioning & Small Works Engineer to join the team working in Essex.
Their client base is predominately operating across the Education and Health sectors, they have some prestigious and recognised sites across Southern England.
As our next Fire Alarm Commissioning & Small Works Engineer, you will be offered:
- Basic salary up to £35K
- Fully expensed Company vehicle
- Usual working hours: Mon to Fri / 08:00 - 16:30 (home nice and early!)
- Overtime is available and is consistent, paid at time and a half outside of contracted hours and then double time from Saturday lunchtime right up until Monday morning 08:00
- Call-out is 1 week in 6, you will be paid 9 x your hourly rate for your standby amount, then you will be paid per call out door to door (expect to be called out as little as once or twice a month)! Also, Xmas rota 2020 is already sorted!
- Travel is paid 1 hour on either side of the day
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- PPE/Work Wear
- Pension - company pay in 3% after successful completion of probation
As their a Fire Alarm Engineer, you will be responsible for commissioning of existing Fire Alarm systems (expect up to a day of work on one job), installation of small and additional works, servicing of a variety of Fire Alarms and occasionally fault finding.
The sites consist of Kentec, Morely, Advanced Fire Alarm Systems. Training will be provided on client's own system/equipment and Gent panels.
To be considered for this Fire Alarm Commissioning & Small Works Engineer role, you must be experienced with Kentec, Morley and Advanced Fire Alarm Systems, be an enthusiastic & loyal team player, looking for a stable and rewarding career and is willing to learn and develop! You also need to live in the close proximately of North/North East of the M25
If you think this Fire Alarm Commissioning & Small Works Engineer role sounds like the perfect role for you - APPLY NOW!