£40000 - £55000.00 per annum + full benefit package
about 1 month ago
OFFICE BASED ROLES
One of the fastest-growing manufacturers of Door Entry, CCTV, Home Automation, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and Fire Alarm systems in the security market seeks an expereinced Finance Manager to join a busy team in Luton.
With over 60 years of experience, their products are sold in over 80 countries worldwide through an extensive technical and sales network.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE!
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· Bank Reconciliation
· Euro Account revaluation
· Aged debtor reconciliation
· Stock valuation report
· Product sales by month report
· Aged debtor report
· Aged debtor analysis
· Aged creditor analysis
· Intercompany supplier account reconciliation and remittance advice
· Credit Card expenses
· Monthly payroll
· UK Management accounts
· Management accounts - SAS
· EC Sales - reporting, reconciliation of EC sales report to Nominal ledger
· Intrastat - Arrival and dispatches
· Supplier payments.
· Update once payroll inalised UK and ROI, net salaries on NatWest Bank.
· Prepare payroll journal prep and posting
· VAT returns Qtr ending March, June, Sept and Dec
· Monitor cash flow situation
· Cash Statement
· Cash, Bank, debtors and creditors control account reconciliation
· Cost of goods sold calculation
· Ensure all invoices posted on SAP before closing month
· Year end audit pack preparation
· Budget preparation
If this role is of interest please do not hesitate in sending you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call me on 0208 971 1893.