£26000 - £30000 per annum + Full Company Benefits
about 1 month ago
Wimbledon, London SW19
Are you a highly organised Finance Professional with a keen eye for the details?
Have you got experience working in a recruitment environment or a similar fast-paced sales setting?
Are you skilled at all things finance, but equally love conversing with people over the phone?
If the answer is yes, then this Finance Executive role could be the job for you. We're on the lookout for a talented finance professional to input, process, manage and ensure the accuracy of all our financial information.
This means you'll be communicating with our clients regarding outstanding invoices, customer limits and queries, ensuring prompt payments and a healthy working capital.
As Finance Executive, you'll get to work with every team in the business on all things financial, from staff wages to client queries and providing strategic reporting on the Business' performance.
You'll be responsible for a wide range of financial responsibility throughout the business including:
- Accounts Payable and Receivable Management
- Cost control
- Bank accounts and expenses reconciliations
- Statutory reporting to HMRC on a quarterly basis
- Credit Control and invoice queries
- Contractors' weekly and monthly payments
- Daily management of our Captial Finance Facility
- Staff payroll, pensions, bonuses and commission
Still interested in this Finance Executive role? Let's get to the good stuff...
Working at Eligo, you'll be offered
- Hybrid working (in our Wimbledon office or at home) with flexible
working hours to suit you.
- A salary between £26,000 - £30,000
- Regular incentives & team socials, annual incentive trips abroad
- 35 Holiday days that include duvet days, your birthday off, bank holidays & Christmas break
- Personal and professional career development and support.
To make sure we're a perfect match, as a Finance professional you'll ideally
- Be able to work with an accounting package such as Xero or similar.
- Have an excellent level of Excel skills, you know how to work with complex functions, tables and formulas.
- Hold a full AAT qualification or equivalent (or are in the process of achieving your Level 4).
If this Finance Executive role sounds like the one for you, then apply now or get in touch for more info!