£28000 - £33000 per annum + full benefit package
3 months ago
OFFICE BASED ROLE
08:30 - 17:00
One of my best clients, based in Luton are seeking an Finance Assistant / Payroll Clerk, this is an office based role.
Details are as follows:
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - office based!!
Salary: £29,000 -£33,000 a year, depending on qualifications and experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of the purchase ledger function from start to finish
- Management of staff credit card expenses from start to finish
- Preparing monthly payroll file for external payroll bureau to process the payroll.
- Prepare P11statements
- Daily Bank reconciliation GBP and Euro Accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager with month-end preparation and reporting of the accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager with any ad hoc duties and projects
- Assisting with financial accounting duties including journals, accruals, and prepayment schedule preparation and posting to ERP system
- Assisting with yearend audit pack production
- Assisting Finance Manager with Quarterly VAT computation
- Prepare Cash flow forecast and month-end supplier payment run
- Be actively studying ACCA/CIMA or AAT (part qualified)
- Must have some experience of doing payroll.
- Have good Excel and systems skills
- Be extremely analytical
- Be a good team player, but also able to work well individually
- Be able to work to strict deadlines
- Have a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Experience working in a fast-paced SME environment
- SAP Business one Experience or similar, ERP experience essential
Please apply to email@example.com , any eqnuiries please call 0208 971 1893.