W. London, London, England
£22000 - £26000 per annum
3 months ago
Do you have a passion for IT, new technologies and a willingness to learn
Do you embraces creativity, innovation and be fully open to new ideas?
If so, this role might be a great match!
Our client is seeking a Field Service Egineer to provide 2nd Line on-site support.
- Provide 1st telephone line support cover to the Service Desk as and when required
- Use remote resolution methodologies such as Altiris and Bomgar to apply software, upgrades, system changes and amendments
- Configure, deploy, troubleshoot and support PCs and Macs
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with application software and operating systems
- Install, configure and maintain hardware components as required
- Update Incidents and Requests
- Document procedures
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers
- Ensure that operational processes are adhered to including
- Provide ad-hoc basic IT user training as part of the desk side and telephone support process
- Review open calls and action them in order of priority
- Escalate issues and involve other Field Service Engineers wherever required
- Participate as required in agency integrations, technology projects and desk moves
Act as 1st and 2nd line on site support for agency users.
- Microsoft or Apple qualifications desirable but not essential
- Hands on experience with different desktop based and networking technologies
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft or Apple desktop products and Operating Systems