South West London, London
£38000 - £45000 per annum + OTE £65K, Share Options
12 days ago
Exhibition Show/Sales Manager, based in South West London working for an Exhibition Organiser who are a dynamic new company that organise some of the most successful events in the Healthcare and Technology sectors here in the UK and Internationally. All their events have significant growth both in sales and delegate attendance and this is not an accident as they have only the most dedicated and talented people that demand success.
For this Exhibition Show/Sales Manager, they are offering a basic salary of £38,000 to £45,000 + OTE 65K + Bens + Share Options
Purpose and objective of the job:
Responsible for managing the shows daily sales performance, assisting the Event Director to ensure sales strategies are created and followed. Work with the Event Director to ensure the financial success of the event by introducing sales activities as and when the need arises to hit and exceed show target, liaise with other departments such as operations, marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event as well as planning and post-event responsibilities. Support company senior management team with the smooth running of the company as and when required.
- Manage day to day sales on the show
- Lead by example - Responsible for delivering personal sales targets across the event
- To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Event Director and Show Manager delivering the show over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
- Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
- With the Event Director run and manage the rebook process and rebook team
- Role play the junior sales team regularly and share areas for enhanced sales performance and best practice
- Manage the prospect database to ensure it is constantly updated and is fit for purpose falling in line with the companies CRM policy.
- Ensure a constant high quality of delivery in all prospect, exhibitor and partner communication ensuring the message is on point.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably requested
Must have 3 to 5 years proven B2B exhibition sales experience to be put forward, fantastic company, brilliant career for a hard-working sales person who wants to get there head down and earn some serious money