£35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE 65K+Bens
3 months ago
Exhibition Sales Manager wanted for a very well know Exhibition organiser based in London, they do Exhibitions across a number of B2B sectors here in the UK and Internationally.
They are now looking for an Exhibition Sales Manager to work on one of their leading shows, you will be responsible for managing the shows daily sales performance, assisting the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure sales strategies are created and followed. Work with the Event Director and Show Manager to ensure the financial success of the event by introducing sales activities as and when the need arises to hit and exceed show target, liaise with other departments such as operations, marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event as well as planning and post event responsibilities. Support company senior management team with the smooth running of the company as and when required.
- Manage day to day sales on the show
- To proactively deliver the show strategy across new and existing business
- Deliver the campaign strategy as set out by the Event Director and Show Manager delivering the show over target including overall numbers of exhibitors, exhibitor mix, stand sales, sponsorship inventory, yield and sponsorship revenues
- Ensure the sales plan is being delivered on target and budget and activity targets (outbound call volumes and face-to-face meetings) are met
- Visit and canvas at competitor and industry events and develop a systematic understanding of and monitoring of competitors
- With the Event Director and Show Manager run and manage the rebook process and rebook team
- Ensure a constant high quality of delivery in all prospect, exhibitor and partner communication ensuring the message is on point.
To be considered for this role you must have 3 to 4 years exhibition sales experience from another exhibition organiser, hard-working, hungry, passionate and have the desire to suceed in this fast moving exhibition company, great company, excellent growth