£25000 - £30000 per annum + + 2K Bonus+Bens
16 days ago
Event Co-ordinator - B2B Conferences
Are you an Event Co-ordinator with 12 to 18 months experience in B2B Conferences/Venues?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A niche Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Event Co-ordinator like you to work on their portfolio of events for the UK and Global markets. You will be doing extensive travelling at least once a month across Europe, Asia, USA, India and Africa.
As an Event Co-ordinator specialising in B2B conferences you will be;
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed expectations
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on all events
- Communicating, maintaining and developing sponsor and supplier relationships
- Negotiating supplier and venue contracts
- Travelling to conferences and managing/supporting the events team. Responsibilities include detailing with suppliers, speakers, sponsors and delegates
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish and recording them in their CRM correctly.
- Delivering in-person and hybrid events including coordinating suppliers on the day to ensure LIVE broadcasting is efficiently run on the day
- Assistance with registrations
- There are busy periods of work leading up to conferences where the workload will increase dramatically, and the candidate will need to be able to prioritise work
- Assist clients with visa applications for all events
Working as an Event Co-ordinator, you'll be earning £25,000 - £30,000 (with a £2,000 bonus dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Event Co-ordinator is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!