£70000 - £110000 per annum + benefits to be neg.
about 1 year ago
Position: Head of Europe - Sales & Operations Manager / Director - Iot & Smart Cities Lighting
Location: London / National UK / Europe
Salary Range: £70-110k (dep on experience) - all expenses paid
Bonus structure: Uncapped
Reporting to: CEO
Start date: ASAP
Located overseas, it is the world's leading provider of advanced turnkey industrial automation systems, including street lighting management. Speciliasms in IoT and Smart Cities.
They are looking for a Head of European Sales & Operations Manager / Director who has a proven track record of selling IoT and Smart City solutions, to promote and sell their solution / products to Local Authorities, Main Contractors, Architects, Designers, Consultants and End Users.
Specifically you will be responsible for building the business from the ground up in the UK and across Europe, helping to furtehr expand its exposuire in the current UK market. An opportunity to build a business and take it forward.
You will need to develop an understanding of and build relationships with these clients on behalf of the business. You will also be required to develop new business where possible through the relevant channels / route to market.
In essence, your role is to create profitable relationships with your / our customer base that generates new business. Whilst also helping organise and map out the company organisation to attack the UK and EU market.
Preferably, you should have a good knowledge and understanding of Smart Cities & IoT in relation to Lighting, ideally with a particular focus on similar applications, or you may be someone from an alternative product background with relevant contacts, who can apply themselves to a technical sale.
The skill is being able to understand the needs of the customer and being able to put forward a solution that ensures they choose you over your competitor.
The key ingredients to this are:
- Experience of developing and leading teams
- P&L experience
- A knowledge of smart cities & IoT
- Local Authorities, Contractor, End Users and Consultants contact base
- Desire to be successful
- Disciplined and structured
- Effective communicator
- Commercial acumen - You understand the numbers and know how to present them!
- Ability to self-manage - Emotional intelligence
As part of the role and project delivery team you will be required to help design and project manage where necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ideally you will have an understanding and knowledge of IoT and Smart City lighting solutions
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of providing solutions in an engaging and effective way
Interviews available immediately