€45000 - €65000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
Do you want to independently drive new implementations and upgrades of an operational ERP system?
My client is a leading start-up within the FoodTech industry and is on the lookout for an ERP Manager who will implement company objectives by studying business functions, gathering info, and evaluating output requirements.
You will also be responsible for owning the documentation for reporting, dashboards, technical solutions, and maintain data integrity, whilst working cross-functionally with their founders, VP Supply Chain, and Head of Logistics.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A degree in business informatics, business admin or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles within ERP management
- Preferred; within e-commerce or FMCG industry.
- Technical experience implementing ERP.
- Fully proficient in German AND English
- Desirable: SQL and Odoo experience
Get in touch for more information!