£45000 - £47000 per annum + Pension, Indemnity.
7 months ago
Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for you next role in Emergency care?
Do you have a high level of interpersonal skills? Are you a team player, but you work well autonomously?
If you answered yes to all the above, then this Emergency Nurse Practitioner role is for you.
What does this Emergency Nurse Practitioner role entail?
- You will be responsible for the autonomous clinical assessment, treatment and/or referral of first contact clients through direct contact consultations and over the phone.
- You will provide direct consultations in the patient's normal place of residence, with occasional working in clinic settings.
- You will supply medication under patient group directives or function as an independent prescriber.
What makes you an ideal candidate for this Emergency Nurse Practitioner role?
- You're a first-year level registered nurse (Min 2 years post reg) Or Emergency Care Practitioner.
- You're skilled and experienced in advanced clinical examinations and assessment and can show evidence of using in practice.
- You can demonstrate a broad and sound knowledge of complex and common conditions in primary care.
- You can utilise excellent communication skills (nonverbal and verbal) when dealing with clients, with the ability to make clear decisions with confidence and communicate these effectively.
What can you get from this Emergency Nurse Practitioner role?
- A competitive salary of £47,000
- Paid expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated health and wellbeing support
- NHS continuous service honoured if applicable
If you're looking for an Emergency Nurse Practitioner role based in Leicestershire, apply now or get in touch for more details!