£60000 - £75000 per annum + attractive package
16 days ago
Senior Software Developer for our global retail and eCommerce
Due to acquisitions and continued expansion, they are seeking to expand the IT team to support their internal systems.
Why Apply for this Role?
This is an opportunity for a confident a Senior Software Developer to join their IT department, specialising in developing for their warehouse. Your responsibilities would include developing solutions for existing and upcoming automation, enhancing the applications used throughout the warehouse and implementing a new Warehouse Management System.
Flexible working with Office and Hybrid Working options available
You will be responsible for:
- Demonstrate analytical and programming skills across a range of platforms.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Agile Development Process.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Develop, test and implement code to departmental standards.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Produce just enough documentation and ensure proposed solutions are fit for purpose.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
We are looking for someone with experience in:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ / T-SQL & Stored Procedures or Oracle PL-SQL
- ASP,Net /MVC
- WebAPI and/or WCF