£25000 - £32000 per annum + travel time, bonuses, OT, Vehicle, etc
4 months ago
I am seeking a good level Door Entry/Access Control Engineer for a really good client of mine based in Hampshire to cover the South Coast - Poole along to Southampton. You will be working on Door Access & Automatic Doors systems including Pac, Paxton, Senseco Access Control, Siemens Vanderbilt, Intercom Systems. As their next Engineer, you will be dealing with reactive maintenance, PPM and doing small installations. The role is paying up to £30k plus package (details below).
The client: An NSI Gold Fire and Security Integrator with an outstanding reputation for excellence based in Hampshire. The company compromises of Electronic Security Solutions and integration & traditional locksmithing services.
As a Door Entry/Access Control Engineer, you will be offered:
- Basic salary of up to £30k
- Travel time paid after 30 mins
- Fully expensed company vehicle plus private mileage
- Performance bonus paid twice yearly (May and Nov)
- No Sickness incentive equalling to 2 extra days holiday a year
- Working hours 08:00 to 16:30, overtime paid from 16:30 if still on-site at time and half
- Training perks and opportunities
- Call out 1 day a week only
- Pension scheme
- Smartphone, laptop, PPE, specialist tools etc.
If you are a seasoned and experienced Assess Control & Door Entry Service/Installation Engineer in or around the Poole area, then please do not hesitate in applying for this role!