£33000 - £40000 per annum + + 5K Bonus+Bens
24 days ago
Digital Marketing Manager - B2B Exhibitions
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager - with 3-5 years' experience in B2B Exhibitions?
Or maybe you come from an Association/Venue/B2B Conferences background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A well-known Exhibition/Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Manager like you to work on their a B2B Show within the Energy sector which is a Global show.
As Digital Marketing Manager specialising in B2B exhibitions you will be;
- Create and implement an integrated digital marketing campaigns for the exhibition including sponsor, exhibitor, delegate, and visitor campaigns
- Develop marketing plan for digital lead generation and engage with each team to ensure optimum marketing for each aspect of the event
- Forecast and monitor digital budget in line with the event cycle and marketing timeline
- Website - working with 3rd party on design and user experience, and manage SEM and SEO
- Ensure show websites are fully up to date with latest information. Manage the integration of any third-party modules (e.g., floor planner, show APP, etc.) between suppliers.
- Utilise and manage digital tools (i.e., App, survey tool) to enhance campaigns.
This London based events business produce B2B Exhibitions and Conferences in the UK and globally across several B2B sectors, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be earning £33,000 - £40,000 (with a £5,000 bonus dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Digital Marketing Manager is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!