£25000 - £30000 per annum + 25 days holiday, flexible working
4 months ago
Digital Data Analyst - Digital Agency - Web Analytics
Do you have that creative spark that makes a good Digital Data Analyst even better?
You will be a strategic thinker, innovating the way the client uses data, pushing the boundaries of how data and analytics can be used to decode consumers more emotional needs and solve business problems.
Your passion as a Digital Data Analyst will influence teams to embrace and use the data insights you produce, and you will ensure the teams take a test and learn approach to digital content to improve performance.
You use your unique skill set as a Digital Data Analyst to combine marketing and commercial know-how, to identify and understand how to blend and mine data from multiple marketing channels.
A global creative and digital agency are seeking a Digital Data Analyst to work within a small team who sit onsite with one of their clients based just south of Nottingham. This person will help to put data at the heart of decision making, across multiple disciplines including experience planning, content, and design.
The agency has a unique business model, specialising in building dedicated 'mini-agencies' on client site, creating a true extension of their client's existing team, creating value as a partner, breaking down traditional client/agency relationship and evolving it into something better.
What skills will you need as Digital Data Analyst?
- A minimum of 4 years' experience within data analytics roles
- Ability to develop all types of best in class statistical data analysis including cluster, segmentation and modelling that delivers true insight
- Expert web analytics experience; specifically, Google Analytics Premium/GA360
- Deep understanding of web analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions using Google Tag Manager
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, macros, etc…) skills
- Must have experience and understanding in all types of campaign metrics; including digital content, digital journeys, search, media as well as expected experience in below the line media - online, offline and above the line measurement experience
- Experience in business casing and ROI development in supporting campaign and wider data initiatives
- Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards particularly Google DataStudio and Power BI to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- Ability to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities where data planning and analytical tools can be used to enhance the ROI of content and campaigns
- SQL skills (able to write complex queries) or similar programming software are a bonus
- Advanced experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools, ideally Social Studio but knowledge of Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, or other similar tools would be beneficial
- Engineering, computer science, statistical or finance degree preferable
If you would like to gain experience in this highly desirable company and environment, have experience working to deliver best in class data solutions then apply for this Digital Data Analyst role today. We will be interviewing for this role shortly so please get in touch for consideration.