Up to €65000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced DevOps Sys Admin looking for the freedom to implement creative solutions to challenging problems?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Permanent System Administrator role, specialising in DevOps.
As DevOps Sys Admin you will play a key role in the administration and optimisation of the technical infrastructure of the business.
Day to day tasks of DevOps Sys Admin include;
- Implementing state-of-the-art solutions to challenging technical issues ranging from networks to applications and security.
- You'll be working with free, open source software so experience with shell scripting and dynamic programming languages such as Bash, Perl, Python are essential.
Does your tech stack up?
- As a DevOps Specialist you will be experienced in Linux and shell scripting, with several years of GNU/Linux system administration under your belt.
- You'll have hands on experience with server hardware common in modern data centres, including administration of PostgreSQL and Redis.
- You're a multi-tasker and avid learner, able to take on new technologies in no time.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours.
- Take advantage of further training and exchange of experience and knowledge through internal and external workshops.
- Benefit from the company's flat hierarchies and direct communication channels, where you'll be fully involved with the development lifecycle.
If you value root cause research over symptom control, then apply to this DevOps Sys Admin role today!