£600 - £650 per annum
about 1 month ago
***CONTRACT OPPORTUNIES / OUTSIDE IR35 / 6 MONTHS & EXTENSION/S - DEVOPS ENGINEERS***
My client, a market leading tech consultancy are looking for DevOps-oriented Software Engineers to augment their team of Infrastructure Engineers on some very exciting projects. Please see below.
Build-Automation Engineers and AWS Architects. You will work with our product, project, engineering and ops teams to enhance our DevOps toolchain and the infrastructure that supports our core business services.
You will contribute to projects with an agile approach to delivery. Our workloads are AWS-hosted using technologies such as Fargate, API Gateway, WAF, RDS, Aurora, EC2, Lambda. Infrastructure is maintained using Terraform & Terragrunt. Build pipelines run on Jenkins.
Essential experience (3 years minimum):
Strong AWS Experience with emphasis on: EC2, API Gateway, VPC, S3, IAM, Lambda, AWS Organizations
- Infrastructure as Code projects: Terraform and /or CloudFormation
- CI/CD pipeline delivery projects: Jenkins, CodePipeline, or equivalent
- Managing containers on AWS (Fargate & ECS)
- Demonstrable experience of delivery as part of an Agile project team
Understanding of AWS networking such as DNS, CIDR, Security Groups and NACLs
- AWS Certifications
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Information Security principles and practices
- Experience of designing and delivering Role Based Access Control solutions
- Other container orchestration solutions e.g. K8S
- Monitoring & Alerting configuration and orchestration e.g. Splunk
For more information, please contact Lee Barham in confidence on 0208 971 9885 / email@example.com