€50000 - €70000 per annum
3 months ago
Interested in being part of an international team trying the untried, and working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment?
My client is a leading Berlin-based company who are focused on performance resilience, adaptability, and mental agility for business professionals.
They are on the lookout for a DevOps Engineer who will help the team transition to their hybrid cloud infrastructure, and collaborate with the Backend team to solve critical and complex problems.
Your profile will include:
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years experience within DevOps
- Collaborative and solution-oriented team player who gets stuff done
- Strong interests in solving issues with simple and clean architecture
- The ability to build things from scratch
- Strong team player who gets stuff done
- Eager to learn and open to new ideas and innovation
- Experience in containerisation using Docker, Kubernetes
- Scripting & templating skills (Bash, Ansible, Terraform, Packer)
- Knowledge about IP-Tables
- Basic knowledge of Java/J2EE
Good to have
- Knowledge about network isolation - Addressing, DNS, VPN, VPC
- Experience in the biggest cloud solutions, e.g. Amazon AWS, IBM Bluemix, or other linux based infrastructures
- Experience in Nginx, Apache Tomcat
- SQL knowledge
Get in touch for more information on the role and company!