£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Desktop Support Engineer - FinTech
In Central London, a growing dynamic FinTech company, are seeking a Desktop Support Engineer with experience cross-platform in Linux, Windows and Mac, to be part of the team that owns the entire infrastructure, where you will be responsible for provisioning desktops and laptops running Windows 10, Debian Linux 10 and Mac OS.
In addition to this as Desktop Support Engineer, you will be installing, configuring and maintaining the operations of all desktops/laptops, VOIP, Office 365, User Accounts Samba Active Directory and basic network and software related applications on desktops.
You will also get the opportunity to work with DevOps tools, tasked with the automation of installs for employees; as well as lead key office projects such as new VOIP services with unified communication, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and office moves.
To be a success as Desktop Support Engineer you will have a minimum of 2+ years' experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. In addition, demonstrated experience working with the following information technology systems:
- Windows 10, Linux (Debian or Ubuntu), MacOS
- Active Directory via windows Management tools
- Office365 management with PowerShell
- Desktop/Laptop hardware setup and management and automation
- Key and Certificate setup and management
- Implementing Information Security Policy and Procedures
- Virtual Machine Management
- Linux OS exposure to modify scripts and configurations
Does this role as Desktop Support Engineer sound like the next step you've been dreaming of?