Milano, Milan (province)
€30000 - €40000 per annum + benefits
2 months ago
Oracle Database Administrator
Milan - End client
A well known client, leader of the Retail sector, with more than 10,000 employees and more than 120 retail stores, is curently looking for a Oracle Database Administrator for their office in Milan.
You will be part of a group of passionate professionals keen to desing and implement the best possible solutions.
Key responsibilities as Oracle Database Administrator:
- Activities of development and programming;
- Configure and customize systems, contribute to testing activities, training documentation as well as data migration tasks;
- Participate to projects and AMS activities;
- Take part to functional analysis and over time build a strong understanding of the business processes.
Key requirements for the Oracle Database Administrator:
- At least 2 years of experience in Oracle Database and on Cloud DB;
- At least 2 years of progamming on Oracle DB;
- (Beneficial) Knowledge or exposure to SAP ECC or S/4 HANA;
- (Beneficial) Good understanding of the business processes and concepts being used;
- Analytical skills;
- Can effectively collaborate and communicate with internal and external partners;
- Good English;
- Teamworking attitude;
- Fluent Italian.
What's in for you?
- Competitive salary (€ 30.000 - € 40.000) and great welfare;
- Work from home scheme (2 days per week);
- Continuous training and personal development;
- Supportive team environment.
Are you interested in this Oracle Database Administrator position?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role in details.