£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + pool car + free parking
3 months ago
Technical Support role
Customer Technical support
Fire/ detection and Suppression
Office based role
Key established Manufacturer of Fire systems are looking to fill a very exciting customer technical support role inhouse - This role comes with trainign and career progression!
This position would either suit a Fire biased Engineer, maybe Junior to Intermediate Level, who has an understanding and some experience of working with Fire alarms (addressable and conventional main detection brands) familiar with regulations and has an electrical qualification looking for a different direction, or an experienced Fire alarm/ commissioning engineer who is looking to come off the tools and work for a manufacturer in house - Monday to Friday!
- Stem from a Fire alarm background as an Engineer
- Have a solid understanding of the basics/ main detection brands
- Or if looking to come off the tools as an experienced Engineer - Be skilled with the commissioning of fire alarms
- Cause and effect programming experience
- Multidiscipline across fire protection and Detection.
- Familiar and understands the fire alarm regulations.
- Dynamic and a high achiever.
- Thirst and a genuine interest in the latest Fire alarm/ security technology
- Live in Hampshire / keen to work in an office Monday to Friday
- Career driven and looking to progress
- Providing their UK customer base with Technical support
- Receive full training on the support aspect
- Working in a fun and likeminded - non corporate office
- Able to commit to working in an office Monday - Friday
- High Activity
- Communicates well
- Able to provide live system demos
- Monday - Friday - 9-5pm (flexible on times)
- Company pension
- Salary does depend on experience - £25- £35k
- Free parking
- Career progression/ training provided