£25000 - £30000 per annum + full benefit package
13 days ago
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMLEADER
MANAGER - TEAMLEADER
Seeking an organised, cheerful People Manager, to head up and over see a friendly and established Customer Service Team.
This is an office-based role, Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00 with 1 hour for lunch.
I am seeking a pleasant, confident self-starter, with excellent self-discipline and commercial awareness. You will need to be resilient, quick thinking and decisive, easy, friendly but also have a professional manner. A team player who is also able to work on their own and copes well under stress. Confident in representing the Company at all Levels and decision making.
Looking for High Levels of Enthusiasm, Initiative and Energy.
Leadership skills are a must.
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Region: Office based in Luton
Salary: up to £30K depending on experience
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays plus complete shut down between Christmas and New year (this is not deducted from your annual leave allowance, its extra :-)
Probation period: 6 months
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage, support and measure Customer Service team/activities
- Generate internal reports via SAP
- General administration tasks to support MD i.e., hotel bookings
- Regular updates on SAP such as discounts, authorisations, and reallocations
- Price matrix management on Excel
- Specification Forecast Support (Excel and SAP)
- Support the Warehouse Manager in managing the levels of stock we hold based on sales and min/max levels
- Ensuring stock is ordered to forecast where necessary alongside Warehouse Manager
- Mange issues and credit requests with relevant departments
- Deal with customer complaints
- Fleet Management
- Commercial insurance contracts
- Hold weekly meetings with team and quarterly 1 to 1s
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a managerial/team leader position
- Solid background in Customer Service - Business to Business
- Requires excellent knowledge of Excel and must have a high level of PC skills
- Must be well organised with extremely strong admin skills
- Experience of working with SAP would be a great advantage.
- Positive and upbeat persona
- Coaching and approachable management style
- Problem solver
If this role is of interest please send your CV to email@example.com, or call on 0208 971 1893 for further info.