Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to £28000 per annum
10 months ago
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you someone who goes above and beyond for a customer?
Do you have fantastic commination skills?
If yes to the above, this job could be for you!
Our client currently has an opportunity for a candidate with solid customer service and admin experience to join their growing team in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with all aspects of customer service.
The Customer Service Agent role will see you:
- Handle inbound calls
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Logging relevant information on the database
- Booking engineers visits
- Responding to emails
- Deal with engineer related enquiries
- Carry out general admin duties.
Customer Service Agent Requirements:
- Customer service experience
- Administration experience
- Highly organised
- Fantastic communication skills - written and spoken
- Relationship builder
- Experience of using Word & Excel to a good standard
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment