Sale, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £23000.00 per annum + plus bonus, full benefit package
3 months ago
Customer Service Administrator
OFFICE BASED ROLE
08:30 TO 17:00 Mon to Fri
Paying £23k plus £100 monthly bonus/£1200
My very best client is looking to strengthen their Customer Service Team, if you are looking for a rewarding role with a TOP company who live and breathe team spirit and are based in Manchester, then look no more.
You will be joining a 7 person established, super friendly team, full training on systems and processes will be given - I am looking for someone with Customer Service experience, a STRONG administrator/proficient across Microsoft Office, someone who has a POSITIVE attitude.
Good to know:
You will primarily be ordering processing, raising invoices & dealing with customer issues.
This role is more admin orientated, the role does involve speaking on the telephone dealing with customer issues but to give you a clearer idea, the role is more admin weighted than spending large amounts of time on the telephone.
The system my client uses is is SAP, they will provide training on that and their processes.
I am looking for someone ideally who has worked in a similar role, must have a positive attitude with some self-confidence.
This role is working from a lovely office environment on a daily basis - 08:30 to 17:00 Mon to Friday, 1 hour for Lunch.
There is a Tram stop right outside, lots of bus stops too if you need to travel in on public transport - it's very easy to get to with ample parking spaces also.
This role is NOT based in central Manchester, it is not a city centre role, my client is based in the Wythenshawe area.
Key Skills required for this role:
- Customer Focused
- Passionate & Committed
- Effective Communicator
- Positive Attitude
- Effective with Time Management
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Clear Communicator - written and verbally
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Commitment to providing First Class Customer Service
- Proactively contribute to completion of Customer Services Team workload
- Ensure all Customer enquiries are handled timely and effectively
- Handle inbound calls and e-mails into the Customer Services team and respond with a high level of professionalism
- Sales Order Processing
- Quotation Processing
- Handle incoming requests for product returns and advance replacements
- Effectively manage Customer Issues through to resolution
- Maintain high standards of data accuracy
- Provide administrative support for external Sales teams
- Work closely with Warehouse to ensure timely and accurate equipment delivery
- Work closely with Training Manager to co-ordinate customer training bookings
- Provide regular reports/updates as required on product range and services
- To support Customer Services Manager with the delivery of Customer Communications
- Work with colleagues to ensure the achievement of departmental targets
- Gain up to date product knowledge of complete range.
1 stage interview in person with my client at their offices in Manchester.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in contact shortly afterwards to discuss in more detail if you are suitable for the position.
Face to face interviews can happen as soon as this week.
I look forward to speaking with you.