£20000 - £23000 per annum + full training provided
10 days ago
Customer Service Administrator
INBOUND CALLS ONLY
Manufacturer of Security/Fire systems
OFFICE BASED ROLE
THIS IS AN OFFICE BASED ROLE, FULL TIME POSITION!!!
**Office hours are circa 08:30 to 17:00**
I am seeking a confident person to join a busy friendly Customer Service team, must be IT Literate and have a good telephone manner.
- Job Title: Customer Service Administrator
- Region: Office based in Luton
- Salary: Salary: up to £23,000 per year + circa £1500 Bonus
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays
- Probation period: 6 months
- Dealing with inbound calls/Quotes and queries
- Handling quotes, generating, processing and chasing quotes and orders.
- This role is predominately dealing with inbound calls and heavily admin orientated
- There is a good amount of admin that goes hand in hand with this role
- Building and maintaining valuable business relationships
- Contacting customers regularly to ensure their requirements are fulfilled
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service, advice, expertise, stock and price enquiries
- Outbound calling to customers for quotation updates and promotion offering
- Ensuring all aspects of customers' accounts are maintained in good order
- General Admin duties, keeping areas of work tidy and clean
- Office hours - circa 08:30 to 17:00
- Ideally stem from a customer service background, will consider telesales, call centre backgrounds from a variety of sectors, WILL CONSIDER OTHER BACKGROUNDS aslong as you have the right personality attributes - clear communicator, confident, team player, out going etc, motivated and driven.
- Good and clear telephone manner
- You will be a tenacious, positive and confident person with the ability to make genuine connections with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- You will also display a desire to develop business, maximise opportunities
- No previous technical knowledge is required as training will be given
- This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career by working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
- IT Literate
- Must be well organised with good telephone and standard admin skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today or contact Jaimie Dickson-Davies on 0208 971 1893 or email email@example.com