Birmingham, West Midlands
£100000 - £150000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
16 days ago
Leading Ecommerce business are currently hiring for a Chief Technology Officer to define and deliver in the clients strategic approach to ensure they can deliver their overall business strategy and continue to grow the business in a highly competitive consumer market.
* Own all technology, digital and data deployment, management and processes to make measurable and tangible impact on the business revenue growth, margin improvements and employee engagement.
* Define, own and deliver the Technology and Data strategy, actively contributing to overall business strategy.
* Create and IT strategy to meet B2C customer acquisition through ecommerce technology.
* Provide leadership and strategic planning in technology solution development, prioritising technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, development and integration of future technologies into products and services.
* Build a high performing team, lead the design, development and execution of solutions and platforms whilst further developing systems.
* Build manage and continue to grow an internal and external digital innovation ecosystem, tapping into competencies across and beyond the organisation, in an external partner network, to apply digital technologies to the business.
* Work close with senior internal stakeholder teams including Product, Strategy, Marketing and Operations.
* Experienced in creating an integrated technology solution for eCommerce businesses end to end.
* Successful development and delivery of IT Digital strategy
* Successful development and delivery of Data Strategy
* Lead multiple technology and new product development projects utilising cutting edge technology.
* A proven track record of using data to create and execute business strategy.
* Prior experience in IT change and Transformation project management
* Experience of developing and leading high performing teams, including the recruitment/hiring, coaching and development of a permanent and Interim/contract workforce.
* eCommerce and/or online retail or consumer industry preferred, although not essential
This is a full time, permanent position working 100% remotely due to Covid-19, but which will revert to a part remote/part office based role in London (post-Covid) so you must be prepared to travel o Central Birmingham 2-3 days per week.