£32000 - £35000 per annum + + Good Bens
24 days ago
Senior Operations Executive - B2B Conferences
Are you a Senior Operations Executive with 2-3 years' experience in B2B Conferences or Exhibitions?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A well-known Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Senior Operations Executive like you to work on 2 of their exciting portfolios for the UK, European and USA markets.
As Senior Operations Executive specialising in B2B Conferences or exhibitions you will be;
To provide a comprehensive operations service for the International Events business by managing and coordinating all processes and procedures associated with running events.
- Great communication skills - being able to liaise with all departments as well as work with multiple suppliers
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines, with attention to detail under pressure on multiple events at once
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with experience of reporting on activity.
- High level of IT competency, including word and excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to deal with a wide range of people at all levels
- Accuracy with an eye for detail
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organize workload often with conflicting time constraints
- Flexible team player, with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use initiative and work largely self-directed
- Good Negotiation skills
This London based events business produce B2B Conferences in the UK and globally across several B2B sectors, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Senior Operations Executive, you'll be earning £32,000 - £35,000 (with very good benefits, 25 days holiday+BH, Pension, Healthcare, STLoans.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Senior Operations Executive is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!