£26000 - £30000 per annum + +10/15K+Bens
7 months ago
Conference Producer wanted for a small independant Publisher/Conference organiser based in Hertfordshire, they are an international research and event organiser, producing thought-leadership and b-2-b commercial conferences and training courses here in the UK and Internationally.
Successful conference producers are at the heart of any event - in-depth research, targeting appropriate market segments, effective programme writing, speaker procurement, and onsite management are just some of the areas of activity. You will be joining an established team within the fast-growing business sector producing industry leading international conferences in Europe and USA.
The role and responsibilities:
- Commercially viable conferences are based on in-depth market research primarily through telephone calls, and initial secondary research
- Identify new, interesting and viable topics and business ideas
- Based on research, to effectively write programmes of commercial use to the industry to be promoted
- To seek and speak to senior industry professionals in their field to research topics and/or invite to present
- Ensure that sales and marketing campaigns are maximised and the full potential of the research-driven event is fulfilled
- Managing your own portfolio of projects you will be responsible for the overall success of the event you produce
- Communicate effectively with the sales, marketing and logistical teams
To be considered for this Conference Producers role you must have at least 18 months conference production experience either from a Commercial organiser or the client would consider someone coming from an Association.