£50000 - £55000 per annum + + 20K+Very Good Bens
26 days ago
Conference Portfolio Manager - B2B Pharma Conferences
Are you a Conference Portfolio Manager or a Senior Conference Producer wanting to take a step up with 3-7 years' experience in B2B Conference Production?
Or maybe you come from an Association background, but you have some solid experience working on commercial events?
A well-known Conference organiser based in London is looking for a skilled Conference Portfolio Manager or Senior Conference Producer like you to work on their Pharma events for the UK, USA and European markets.
The Portfolio Manager will report to the Head of Production and be responsible for all strategic decisions, growth planning and delivery of a large and growing event portfolio. You will manage the performance and development of a direct report conference producer, with a view to growing your team. Key duties in this role include:
- Production; delivering quality commercial products within set timeframes and according to KPIs
- Commercial contribution; leadership in campaign management, supporting events/teams in hitting and exceeding financial performance objectives through demonstrating a commercial mindset
- Line management; taking accountability for performance of a conference producer through effective and structured management in line with internal processes and expectations
- Training and development; identifying and responding to team skill gaps with appropriate training, whilst actively working on the development of your direct report
- New product development; actively contributing to the event schedule with well-validated new product launches which respond to market trends and complement the healthcare portfolio
- Recruitment; responding proactively to recruitment requirements within Production by processing candidate applications for the team
This London based events business produce B2B Conferences in the UK and globally across several B2B sectors, so you will be joining a well-known brand with a strong foothold in the events market.
Working as Conference Portfolio Manager or Senior Conference Producer, you'll be earning £50,000 - £55,000 (with a £20,000 bonus dependant on performance.)
This company also offers great career opportunity and growth going forward, so if this Conference Portfolio Manager/Senior Conference Producer is suited for you, apply today or get in touch!