€55000 - €70000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Want to help transform how industries and communities generate value from data by enabling successful data ecosystems?
My client is making data more accessible, useable, and useful, and are on the lookout for a Cloud Engineer to help in their continued success!
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Scaling and optimising cloud workloads through work on the deployment configurations, monitoring, performance enhancements and more
- Contribute to back-end development and systems monitoring
What are they looking for?
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar field)
- 3-10 years experience
- Very good operational knowledge of implementing scalable workloads on cloud platforms (e.g. AWS)
- Experience with containers like Docker and Kubernetes
- Back-end knowledge in Java preferred
- Nice to have knowledge in web technology (JS, HTML, CSS)
- Analytic, creative, proactive
- Fluent (C1+) in English and/or German
Bonus skills: Geospatial domain knowledge and start-up experience
Get in touch for more information regarding the role and company!