£42000 - £45000 per annum + Additional Benefits
5 months ago
Are you an experienced Clinical Services Lead looking for a role with more flexibility and travel?
Then you'll want to hear more about this Clinical Services Lead role working across Northamptonshire.
As Clinical Services Lead you will support the local GP Clinical Lead and Head of Operations in the delivery of Out of Hours clinical service provision. Ensuring that the Out of Hours clinical service delivery across Northamptonshire is highly effective in meeting patients' needs and expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Providing visible and accessible leadership to enable staff to fully understand their role and responsibilities and make sure they feel fully empowered to be effective in their role.
- Ensuring the delivery of the Out of Hours service is responsive to the needs of the patient, guaranteeing effectiveness and patient safety is of high importance.
- Manage the General Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Emergency Care Practitioner and Support services across Northamptonshire.
- Manage, constantly review and develop service delivery for all face to face services ensuring quality standards and key performance indicators are consistently met.
- Contribute to the strategic and service development agenda, implement, monitor and evaluate any new specific clinical or operational approaches.
- Ensure that all staff rotas provide the capacity and capability to deliver Out of Hours service safely.
What a successful candidate looks like
- First level, current registered nurse and educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Advanced practice and non-medical Prescribing qualification
- Experience working as a Senior Clinical Manager, dealing with large groups of clinical staff. (3 years)
- Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse in an autonomous practice role. (5 years)
- A decision maker with strong professional leadership qualities and experience in managing change.
- A leader with proven management skills, who can lead, empower and motivate a team.
- This role also requires the individual to hold a full driving licence and be able to travel across Northamptonshire.
What can you get from this Clinical Services Lead role?
- A competitive salary of £45,000
- Paid expenses
- Flexible working hours
- Dedicated health and wellbeing support
- NHS continuous service honoured if applicable
If you think you'd be a perfect fit for this Clinical Service Lead, apply now!