£25000 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Client Service Desk Administrator
I am seeking a 'Client Service Desk' Administrator for one of my top clients based in Buckinghamshire - you will be joining a winning team, a greaty bunch of people.
The primary focus of this role is looking after and supporeting 1 of the company's biggest clients across the UK and various locations around the globe in locations such as Mainland Europe, Africa, Pakistan, Israel, Qatar etc coordinating and dealing with 'electronic security' 'reactive' service issues - CCTV and Access Control systems.
You will be liaising directly with the client and regional LSP's verbally, email, and via other communication platforms such as whatsapp etc.
- Position - Client Service Desk Administrator
- Location - Buckinhamshire
- Salary - £25k to £27k plus package.
- Holiday entitlement - 20 days (pro-rata) - accruing 1.66 per complete calendar month of service increasing to 22 days after 2 years' service; 23 days after 3 years; 24 days after 4 years and 25 days after 5 years.
- Six-month probationary period.
- Individual Private medical: after 6 months - on successful completion of probation.
- Pension: - auto enrolment after 3 completed months.
- PRP - After successful completion of probation period, join Profit Related Pay Scheme.
Requirements for the role:
- Intermediate level skills Microsoft Office packages - excel, word, PowerPoint & outlook
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of the security industry not essential but advantageous
- Experience of a corporate environment is beneficial
- Keen to support other team members and show reasoned decision-making skills.
- Effective Communicator - happy to get on the phone, not hide behind email all the time etc.
- Live locally or in a realistic commutable distance from my client's office.
About the candidate:
- Honest and transparent.
- Happy to get involved, roll up sleeves and get stuck in.
- A good relationship builder, natural is instigating rapor.
- Has a good eye for detail as attention to detail in this role is paramount.
- Always present a professional image both internally and externally.
- Able to multitask and coordinate multiple tasks at any given time.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, exemplary customer service skills, happy to go the extra mile.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in call logging/reporting detail.
- Self-directed/Highly motivated.
- Be a driver, hold a full UK driving license.
- Be accountable for a up to 10-year employment history for vetting purposes.
Daily duties and responsibilities:
- Log incoming calls for service support via email onto internal system
- Liaise with the LSP's (local service providers) in EMEA regions to attend oversea service calls
- Produce worksheets and price sheets for all logged calls
- Raise purchase orders and quotes where necessary
- Coordinate the shipment of all necessary parts to the EMEA regions
- Order any necessary spare parts required for call backs and ensure these are delivered to site/relevant engineer in a timely manner for call completion
- Manage and maintain a stock control inventory
- Update all financials relevant to each service call logged
- Collate all LSP worksheets and invoices on internal system for calls completed
- Monitor all incoming email correspondence
- Liaise with the project manager and project engineers on all related service work
- Provide weekly updates and reports on all open and closed calls to the client manager
- On-board all LSP engineers, using a security background check system, which will enable the relevant engineer to attend site
- Source new LSPs in EMEA regions when necessary
- Attend a client meeting once a week in Belfont and provide a SITREP (situation report of state of play).
Please get in touch with me today if you want to know more about this exellent oppotunity.