Birmingham, West Midlands
£100000 - £150000 per annum + bonus , equity
11 days ago
This rapidly expanding global SaaS company are looking for an accomplished CTO to drive the operation and evolution of their technology and put infrastructure in place for a possible acquisition in the future.
This C-Suite role requires an innovative software leader to define and execute the technology roadmap, In this highly profitable SME you will need to be a Leader/Mentor a technical visionary and someone who can build and grow the tech team further.
- Define and execute a technology roadmap to support rapid growth over the next three years.
- Embed process, frameworks, rigour and structure to ensure a mature, fit for growth tech organisation capable of serving a global enterprise client base.
- Prioritise investment to optimise innovation and technology development.
- Embed new capabilities and offerings into the solution across data and analytics.
- Optimise the performance of software development teams, ensuring a clear focus on business priorities.
- Steer the business strategy based on technology innovation to drive new growth opportunities.
- Ensure a highly scalable architecture framework and seamless integration of acquired technologies and teams.
- Guide the technology organisation holistically (organisation shape, talent, processes, investment) through their work plans to accelerate decision making and minimise risk.
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (please apply only if you genuinely fulfil all the following criteria):
- Experience successfully leading similar sized tech teams (20-50) within high-growth Start up or SME
- Experience transforming Software Engineering led teams
- Experience scaling technology businesses through organic growth both on and offshore
- Come from a technical background
- Able to influence and engage with a variety of business cultures and styles across multiple global locations, within a fast-paced, multi-layered, matrix environment.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and complexity by applying sound judgement and decisiveness.
- Highly commercial business leader who understands and is led by business value drivers.
- An authentic leader, with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust quickly, approaching people with candour, sensitivity, courage and humour.