Birmingham, West Midlands
£100000 - £150000 per annum + bonus , equity
4 months ago
This rapidly expanding global SaaS company are looking for an accomplished CTO to drive the operation and evolution of their technology and put infrastructure in place for a possible acquisition in the future.
This C-Suite role requires an innovative software leader to define and execute the technology roadmap, In this highly profitable SME you will need to be a Leader/Mentor a technical visionary and someone who can build and grow the tech team further.
- Define and execute a technology roadmap to support rapid growth over the next three years.
- Embed process, frameworks, rigour and structure to ensure a mature, fit for growth tech organisation capable of serving a global enterprise client base.
- Prioritise investment to optimise innovation and technology development.
- Embed new capabilities and offerings into the solution across data and analytics.
- Optimise the performance of software development teams, ensuring a clear focus on business priorities.
- Steer the business strategy based on technology innovation to drive new growth opportunities.
- Ensure a highly scalable architecture framework and seamless integration of acquired technologies and teams.
- Guide the technology organisation holistically (organisation shape, talent, processes, investment) through their work plans to accelerate decision making and minimise risk.
- Drive a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS (please apply only if you genuinely fulfil all the following criteria):
- Experience successfully leading similar sized tech teams (20-50) within high-growth Start up or SME
- Experience transforming Software Engineering led teams
- Experience scaling technology businesses through organic growth both on and offshore
- Come from a technical background
- Able to influence and engage with a variety of business cultures and styles across multiple global locations, within a fast-paced, multi-layered, matrix environment.
- Able to navigate ambiguity and complexity by applying sound judgement and decisiveness.
- Highly commercial business leader who understands and is led by business value drivers.
- An authentic leader, with outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust quickly, approaching people with candour, sensitivity, courage and humour.