£35000.00 - £40000 per annum + Bonus & vehicle
30 days ago
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
BUSINESS AND PROPERTY SECURITY
LONDON/ SE COVERAGE
A National, bespoke technology led 'Electronic Security Solutions' provider who provide a wide breadth of experience and knowledge across a field of services and products is seeking an experience Business Development Manager for their team.
The role of this Business Development Manager/Account Manager is a very important, challenging yet rewarding one.
Overview - Business Development Manager
The primary objective of the role is to proactively sell their full portfolio of Security solutions to both new and existing clients within a defined geographical area.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and developing new business opportunities whilst at the same time maximising opportunities from the existing customer base within your territory (LONDON/S. E), seeking cross selling opportunities across all products and services.
- Maintaining a target driven mentality is paramount together with a strong focus on achieving clear goals and objectives.
- The role requires a high level of determination and a dedication to being totally customer focused.
- Resilience and a strong desire to succeed our other important attributes for this demanding yet rewarding role.
- Good organisational and planning skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills, and the ability to persuade and close sales are all key requirements for this role.
- The position comes with an attractive salary circa £40k per annum, plus healthy commission scheme based on monthly met targets.
- A company vehicle, mobile phone and tablet will also be provided.
- Yearly sales target £500k, yearly profit margin £120k
- Working from home, Hybrid role.
- Fully manage a portfolio of new and existing customers and be solely responsible for their sales generation
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate records for all customer/influencer activity
- Ensure optimum cross-selling activity of all related Security products and services.
- Accurately complete the necessary documentation regarding any spec/design in accordance with the required standards and codes of practice
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Procedures
- Effective and efficient territory planning
- 5+ years' Sales experience
- Proposal writing experience
- Resilience - ability to stay focused on job-in-hand/stay determined.
- Listening - ability to detect potential problems proactively
- Ability to engage and influence others.
- Negotiation Skills - securing win-win agreements.
I am seeking a proven Account Manager/Sales Professional from within the Electronic Security Sector, if this is you please get in touch.
Louises@eligo.co.uk or 020897111889