£40000 - £60000 per annum + uncapped commission
3 months ago
Business Development Manager
My client is one of the world's leading providers of innovative Security Products and Solutions/CCTV. The company employ more than 26,000 employees worldwide, over 13,000 of which are R&D Engineers, they have UK Offices in Heathrow, Manchester, Doncaster & Glasgow.
I am seeking a results orientated Business Development Manager with strong industry ties within either Transport, Utilities, or Finance sectors etc. to join the Demand and Creation Team. You will be joining an existing team of 3.
Salary: up to £60k plus £500 p.m car allowance - will go a stretch more for the right candidate.
Commission Structure: 2% of all sales, uncapped.
Location: National Role - can live anywhere in the UK.
I am ideally looking for someone who already works for a Security Manufacturer.
CCTV sales experience selling to ONE of the following sectors is prudent:
- Utilities - Water, Electric, Gas, Telecoms etc
- Transport - Network Rail, Transport for London, Road, Ports
- Government/MOD/Prisons (Blue Light)
Looking for a High Achiever, someone who spends all their time engaging with main decision makers within these sectors - for example Facilities Managers etc.
Must have a demonstrable sales history of selling electronic security systems PREDOMINATELY CCTV to the above markets.
Duties of the role include:
- Sales of CCTV systems to listed sectors
- Network the various vertical sectors to seek out new business
- Build a short - medium - long term pipeline of new business
- Identify, qualify, develop and maximize all opportunities for sales growth
- Build strong relationships within this vertical
- Work collaboratively with the wider support team to maximize efficiency in preparing proposals
- Establish win strategies
- Actively report progress, wins and losses to the appropriate internal teams
'Have you got the following
- Experience in a New Business Acquisition role selling Electronic Security Solutions
- Proven track record of achieving / over achieving sales targets
- Previously sold to and a good understanding of the Banking and Finance sector
- Experiencing pitching at senior level
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated and collaborative
If you fit with the above criteria I am keen to hear from you.