£40000 - £70000 per annum + commission
about 2 months ago
What have we got to offer to a successful Business Development Manager?
- Basic salary £40,000 - £70,000 (depending on what they can bring to the table)
- Uncapped commission - you will get rewarded for all the hard work you put in
- Flexible working arrangements; Mainly home based (occasional office visits - 1/2 times a fortnight to build rapport)
- Full product training
- Dedicated support team
- Private medical
- 21 days annual leave
Business Development Manager
IT Hardware, Software, tools and services
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious Business Development Manager within the security industry to work for a successful and rapidly growing IT hardware, software and service solutions provider.
As their new Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing the existing accounts as well as generating new opportunities by opening up new partnerships with organisations across the UK, selling IT Hardware, Software, tools and services for an IT Reseller, MSP or Vendor.
No micromanaging! You will be an intricate part of the company. Whether you are in your home office, out meeting new clients, gaining referrals or at a networking event, this company will give you the free reign to try things and bring new ideas to the table.
Great career potential to run a business within a business.
This Business Development Manager role is for you if you are/have:
- Have a proven track record of sales in security/IT/hardware/software industries
- Contacts within corporations - companies with 500 people +
- All-consuming hunter mentality
- Excellent communication and networking skills
If you want to work for a business that has exciting plans for the future, is supportive and is going to make you improve, then this Business Development Manager role is for you!