£40000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Business Development Manager
Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to deliver an effective outbound sales strategy. You will focus on targeting relevant organisations in order to build a qualified pipeline.
Our client is looking for someone who enjoys working in a demanding role and able to achieve targets be organised and professional.
You must have Marketing knowledge and know the lingo to apply for this role. Your main clients will be marketing and e-commerce companies.
Business Development Manager Duties:
- Dealing with outbound and inbound leads
- Managing the entire sales cycle
- Develop accurate forecast
- Manage sales activity
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Communicate value propositions through proposals and presentations.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a sales role within a SaaS organization
- A successful track record of consistent success
- An understanding of the Digital Marketing/eCommerce industry or selling SaaS solutions into Digital Marketing roles.
- An understanding of Google Analytics and Digital Marketing is preferred