€40 - €55 per hour
13 days ago
Are you a BA Analyst with a background in financial services? Can you get to the root cause of business problems and design solutions whilst keeping the client needs in mind?
Are you looking for a new contract role, Analysing and Testing in Agile?
Then you'll want to hear more about this BA Analyst contract role.
Working as BA Analyst you will work closely with the Program Manager and Project Manager to develop integration for the company's end client.
Day to day project tasks will include;
- Assist with implementation and monitoring of the integration phases of the entity, processes and teams, whilst ensuring businesses continuity.
- Explore, identify and document the needs of all parties and stakeholders involved on the project and ensure they are well understood.
- You'll be a real team player, collaborating with the company's end customers, project managers and technical architects.
- Collaboration with these teams will depend on the methodology in place in the company, but you will probably be working in Agile mode, whilst respecting the deadlines defined by the projects.
What you will need for this BA Analyst role;
You will be responsible for defining the test strategy alongside the project management team, with the execution of test scenarios as well as monitoring UAT tests and support for trades.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Experience in financial services.
- Excellent French speaker.
- Great communication and written skill for writing of deliverables. I
If you're an excellent problem solver with a background in financial services, then apply to this BA Analyst role today!